- Projects Officer III, Special. Content Specialist in the Information and Outreach Department. Position is located in Jackson, Miss. Deadline to apply is December 2.
- Forest Ranger I (Areas 45). Position will have responsibilities in Forrest, Greene and Perry counties. Deadline to apply is December 4.
- Forestry Technician I, II and III (Area 42). All three positions will have responsibilities in Lawrence, Lincoln and Jefferson Davis counties. Deadline to apply is December 6.
- Forestry Technician I, II and III (Area 45). All three positions will have responsibilities in Forrest, Greene and Perry counties. Deadline to apply is December 6.
- Emergency Teelecommunicator Supervisor. Position is located in Pearl, Miss. Deadline to apply is December 8.
Click here to apply for jobs with the MFC. All applications should be submitted through the Mississippi State Personnel Board website.
Please apply online through Mississippi State Personnel Board under the job seekers tab. Additional experience and training records with any additional documentation should be sent to the Mississippi State Personnel Board, 210 East Capitol Street, Suite 800, Jackson, MS 39201.
The Mississippi Forestry Commission provides equal employment opportunity and services to all individuals regardless of disability, race, age, religion, color, gender, creed, national origin, or political affiliation.
The paper application is available in PDF format for applicants to print and mail to MSPB or the appropriate agency. "Click Here" to download the paper application. Applications will be considered incomplete if the supplemental questions for each individual job opening are not completed and attached.
In order for all State and/or Federal requirements to be met, the MS State Personnel Board will accept and evaluate all applications and place eligible applicants on the appropriate list. This list will then be routed through the Mississippi Forestry Commission's Human Resources Department to the appropriate location for action.
- All applications and/or transfers for Forester positions must include a copy of their current registered forester’s card with their application.
- MFC employees requesting a transfer must submit applications through the requesting employees chain of command and then to the MFC Human Resources Department.