- General Forestry Information - Salvaging Timber - Frequently Asked Questions - September 2005
- Mississippi Homeowner's Guide - Working With Trees Affected By Hurricane Katrina - 2005
- Mississippi Landowner's Guide - Working With Timber Affected By Hurricane Katrina - 2005
- Tips for Landowners Attempting to Salvage Hurricane Damaged Timber - September 2005
- Assessment and Management of Hurricane Damage Timberland - 2004
- Tips On How To Select A Tree Care Company
- How To Prune Shade And Ornamental Trees
- Hurricane Ike, Gustav, Rita, Katrina - Damage Areas
- Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) website
- Arbor Day Foundation - Storm Recovery Kit
- Request a list of licensed tree surgeons at the Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce, Bureau of Plant industry, please call (662) 325-3391
- Search the International Society of Arboriculture website for a Certified Arborist or print a pdf copy of Certified Arborist in Mississippi - from the International Society of Arboriculture website.
- Search for a Registered Forester in Mississippi.
- Learn more about our Urban and Community Forestry program.